Sunday, March 2, 2008

Paper Weights

I'm not to sure if the concept of paper weights have left the building, but I'm bringing them back! I think my great grandmother may have one - but does that count?

Anyway, the paper weight below is titled "Autumn Moon." This paperweight was inspired by my Autumn Moon Notecards and my desire to go camping (I think it's the weather we've been having lately). These paper weights are made of crystal and measure 4" x 2 7/8" x 3/4" deep and weight about 8 ounces. I've packaged one of these beauties for a good friend that I once worked in a plant nursery with. I figure this would be right up her alley! Enjoy!




Paper weights and more can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. SHUT UP--- I LOOOOOOOOVE PAPERWEIGHTS, and this one is FANTASTIC! :)

    Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on girl, bring 'em back. That paperweight is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG-- I can't believe you're sending me something!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :)

    ReplyDelete