Thursday, February 28, 2008

Design For Mankind

Every so often there's that one person that puts a spin on your day. For me that person would be Erin over at Design For Mankind. Thank you so much for corresponding with me and then featuring a-iek paper goods & design on your blog. I appreciate it very much (and honeslty I was having a crazy day)!

The Design For Mankind Blog is awesome! Don't believe me - well it's bookmark as a favorite of mine on my computer and there's a link to the blog on my blog (lower right hand side under morning brew). Take some time to check out. Make sure you read the welcome message on Erin's blog - it's something to think about. Also, check out Erin's work on Etsy.




p.s. If you're enterested in reading what Erin had to say about a-iek paper goods & design click
here. Also, thank you to all the readers of Design For Mankind that have left great comments. I sincerely appreciate it!


~Have an awesome day and inspire someone new!

1 comment: