Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lily of the Nile


Above, is one of my new notecard flat sets, "Agapanthus". The plant otherwise known by its common name, "Lily of the Nile", is a herbaceous perennial plant native to South Africa. This plant has funnel-shaped flowers, in varying shades of blue colors with white flowering forms occurring.

This set of Flat note sets come as a set of 12 (envelope include) in magenta. These note flats can be purchased blank or personalized with your name or your favorite persons name. Don't have a "favorite" - personalize this note flat with any text of your choice (for no additional charge).

This note flat and other items can be purchase via my
website or my Etsy shop.

ALSO

Today is my calendar feature day for the lovely greeting card group I belong to Etsy Greetings. Check it out here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that design. It really makes me anticipate Spring even more. Your work is so adorable!

    This is my first visit to your blog, and I love it. I'll be coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete