Monday, January 14, 2008

Organization 101.5


This weekend was all about organizing my studio. For the most part I am a pretty organized person, it’s more so when I start experimenting with material I place things in the fastest place possible – which in the end leads to disorganization.

I thought about purchasing some organizing items: posting boards, canisters, etc. but haven’t yet due to lack of interest in the items I’ve seen. For me coordination is also a part of organization (did that come out right). I need to find the perfect colors – and accessorize supplies. Not to mention items need to be of the perfect fit!

Overall I believe I did I good job organizing with what I have. I’d say I could do more – but for now it’s a good start!

…that is until later this week
Read about how fellow Etsy members organize their work space here

No comments:

Post a Comment